You Don't Have to Live Your Life Feeling Flawed and Unworthy
Imagine what life would be like if you felt you deserved the best life possible.
If you identify with any of the above statements, you may feel terribly alone.
I’d like you to know that you are not alone.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and it’s not your fault that you feel like this.
I work with people who have a lot to offer the world, but because they feel small, invisible and unworthy, they have not reached their potential. They often feel unhappy and unfulfilled.
It is likely that when growing up you did not get what you needed. You may have been emotionally, physically, and or sexually abused. You may suffer from symptoms of trauma or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
You may, or may not, be aware of the source of your problems. However, I can assure you that you have many gifts to give to the world.
I have devoted the last 15 years of my life to personal growth and healing. During this time I trained to become a psychotherapist and mindfulness teacher.
I am intuitive and gentle in my approach to working with people who have suffered greatly in their lives. I focus on tuning into your experience on a deep level.
I am sensitive, compassionate and caring as I listen to your unique experiences and respond to you a helpful and healing manner. I offer deep respect for you as an individual - it is your relationship with me that forms that foundation of your healing.
• Have more confidence in themselves, and feel more deserving of love and respect.
• Be treated better in their relationships, and have the courage to leave relationships that are not working for them.
• Stand up for themselves with others and be better able to get their needs met.
• Feel more satisfied with themselves and their lives.
• Feel calmer and more at ease inside themselves and with others.
Exclusively for Members