Next Live Class: Guided Meditation on World Mental Health Day
led by mindfulness teacher and therapist, Danny Ford
How to join
The first time you visit a Mindfulness and Psychotherapy online event, you will need to create a one time login with Crowdcast (our video platform) to access the live sessions. If possible, it is best to do this in advance of the session.
1. Make sure you are using one of the following supported browsers:
Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Opera or an Android browser. iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad are supported using the Crowdcast Mobile app – please follow steps 2 and 3 in your browser, and then follow the additional instructions in steps 4 and 5 below.
2. Click on the ‘Save My Spot’ button (above).
3. Create a new login for Crowdcast (our video platform) by entering your email address and a password. You only have to do this once – your browser will remember you on subsequent visits. You can also create a login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts by clicking on one of those logos.
4. If you have come this far using a browser on your iOS mobile device, once you have logged in to the platform you will see two buttons near the top of the platform window. If you have not yet downloaded the iOS app, please click the button that says ‘Install iOS App’ which will take you to the App Store from where you can download and install it. Once you have done so, or if the app is already downloaded to your device, click the button that says ‘Open in iOS App’, which will open the event in the app.
5. To join future sessions you will first need to navigate again to this page on our website (https://www.mindfulnessandpsychotherapy.com/live) using your browser on your mobile device, click on ‘Save my spot’, and then click on the ‘Open in iOS App’, which will open the event in the app.
If you have any difficulties, please contact me.